Danyang Bosheng Alloys Material Factory Co.,ltd is a main developer and manufacturer of wrought nickel alloys and nickel based welding wires for joining nickel alloys, high performance steels, cast irons and dissimilar metals as well as overlaying on steel for corrosion or erosion protection. It offers industry a wide range of nickel based welding consumables, supported by over 20 years experience in nickel alloy technology. Bosheng operates a fully integrated manufacturing facility that encompasses every step from acquisition of raw materials to packaging of the finished products. This full control provides complete traceability and control of product quality. Rigorous quality control is applied at every production step using quality systems and strictly abiding ISO18274-2004 standard.
Regarding to chemical composition of welding wires the following points should be noticed.
(1) Up to 1 % of the Ni content can be Co unless otherwise specified. For certain applications lower Co levels may be required and should be agreed between contracting parties.
(2) Up to 20% of the Nb content can be Ta.
(3) The total of unspecified elements shall not exceed 0,5 %.
(4) P 0.020% maximum and S 0.015 % maximum unless otherwise stated.
(5) Consumables not listed in our site are available too and we execute GB/T15620-2008 and ISO18274-2004. Other nonstandard alloys can be symbolised by SNiZ. Chemical symbol established by the manufacturer may also be added in brackets.
· Nickel Welding Wire
· Nickel-Copper Welding Wire
· Nickel-Chromium Welding Wire
· Nickel-Chromium-Iron Welding Wire
· Nickel-Molybdenum Welding Wire
· Ni-Cr-Mo Welding Wire
· Ni-Cr-Co Welding Wire
· Ni-Cr-W Welding Wire